Friday, December 16, 2011

King Of This Blog



          So I started that Dave Ramsey Project some time ago.  I wrote about it until I was tired of writing about it, which didn't take long.  Not that I don't believe in what Dave Ramsey has to say, it's just that that isn't what my blog is all about.  I lost interest in my own writing which only meant that my few readers must have jumped ship as well.  Am I right or am I right? 

     Then it occurred to me that this is MY blog.  I am the king here.  The only rules are my rules.  And if I want to switch it up and go back to writing about nothing like I always have, then dammit that's what I'm gonna do.  I'm going to write about nothing, you guys are going to like it, and life as we all once knew it can continue as it did pre-DRP.

     That was liberating.  As you were.

     PS:  My return was inspired by a post I read over at Back to the Kid's Table.  Mary's got a way with words to say the least.  She made me want to write again. 

     I'll be back when I have nothing to talk about.  Happy Holidays!

    

    

    

No comments:

Post a Comment